Monday, August 12, 2013

My bday

Friday was my bday and it was the best ever. I got to have dinner with my best friend whom I havent seen a year. I missed her so much and it was so awesome to see her. Time never passes by with us. Best friends for 22 years sense were 11. Yikes I am getting older. Then my Jer bear with the help of my Auntie threw me a suprise bday party. Everyone came and my neices and newphew was there. My mom even came that was awesome of her. Thank you Jer and Cindy. I love you two very much. Well I love Jer a lot more in a different way. Thanks love you are truly my other half. Pics to come later. No I was still kind of sober.

Anyway to those who read this blog PLEASE subscribe to it. I know there are a lot of you out there I see the numbers.........

No comments:

Post a Comment