Thursday, August 8, 2013

We had lost one more and the doctor told us to move onto IVF now. We'll that's too expensive so that's not an option. Maybe adopting next year. So my friends I caved and we have ourselves a new Princess. We have added a 6th and final dog to our clan. She is grand daughter of Killer Bill. Jer's family's infamous dog. She is a genetic experiment gone bad. Her mom is cute but the dad yikes! So I will introduce you to
Princess
She is super sweet but master manipulator. She runs the pack. She is all 5 dogs put into one. I'm a pack leader but when it comes to little dogs I have no idea what I am doing. 

She ate my new shoes. Poor things didn't have a chance

You have to keep everything off the floor or she will eat it, tear it up, or pee on it.

I was upset she tried to kill Jer's cuddle buddy. Now I have to cuddle with him. Princess is too little. This is her hiding under the pillow and the hole she made.
Okay one last thing. Notice anything? You know your cheap when you shop in a store that uses Tuna cans for wheels.


1 comment:

  1. omg what a cute puppy! we just got one this week too : ) tell me it gets better ?!? haha

    ReplyDelete