Thursday, December 17, 2015

Update

Hi All,

I don't even know if anyone reads this blog anymore,  it don't matter. I can look back and see our journey. Where do I begin?

All of the testing is complete. Everything came back normal. My AMH was 1.6 up from 1.4 in 2013. My FSH and Testosterone were perfect. The number of follicles was awesome. My thyroid was high. Kiaser said it was the normal and the IVF doc said No way. This was news to me. If your levels are >2 you should be on thyroid meds. I was put on 15mg of Armour. The first 3 days I felt like I was in a fog. Today I feel a ton better.

Jeremiha still has to do his testing. He has to quit smoking YAY!!! I don't have to smell that awful smell but I have to deal with a mad man for a few months. Its a love hate relationship. His numbers have always had low motility. The price of the IVF does come with ISCI.

We paid 4800 for the IVF and will be in the range of 2K for meds. I was able to take a loan out of my 401K and use our FSA from last year and next year. That is the only reason we are able to do this. The doctors prices are going up to $6700 in Jan, so we paid for it early to get the $4800 price.  We have spent at least 10k so far on IUI's, medications, testing, and whatever else. Its just insane. That doesn't even include my two major surgeries back to back. IVF should be covered by insurance its sad to see its not. Pathetic really.

I started seeing an acupuncturist last month. She is so wonderful. I highly recommended this if your doing IVF. I go once a week.

We will be doing meds starting the last week of January. Retrieval middle of Feb. They will go to freeze for a month. They will transfer in April so hopefully by May we will have our little angel"'s"with us. It will be just in time for my God Daughters confirmation. Perfect timing. We will have a Jan due date. That was when our little Lee Sou Young would of been born.

Things are looking up and for the first time I feel at peace and not stressed about this whole procedure.  Please pray for us we have like so many infertile women have had a rough road.

Oh on the super bright side NO MORE KIASER WHOOO!!! We got new insurance. Anyway the IVF doctor has done so much more than any of the infertility doctors I have seen. I love love the clinic we go to. Hopefully it all continues; they have been wonderful so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment